You are wonderful...

söndag 17 april 2011

Welcome back! It is Sunday and the sun is really shining her today.
I hope it does also at you. It´s so fun to see all the flowers growing outside now.
Today I promise you a quicker post.



For this card I have been using a paper from Websters Pages "Postcard from Paris"
And a 3D paper from Le Suh. Here is a close-up.


I have folded a doilie duble so that it resembles a fan.
Decorated  it with black lace and a lot of flowers.


Some seam binding I colored in with Distress Ink "Worn lipstick" and a brad.


This card I made ​​to the following challenges:
The Shabby Tea Room - Doilies & Lace
Papertake Weekly - Truly Diamensional
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Pink, Black and Green

Thank you for looking, Have fun!
Hugs, Birgit.



1 kommentar:

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Birgit, what a gorgeous card. I love the roses and embellishments you've used. Thanks so much for taking part in my colour challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS