Handmade flower - Gift box

fredag 28 januari 2011

Hello everybody! How are you? Just good, I hope.
They have a great theme this week on Top Tip Thuesday - Fabulous Flowers.
And I knew that I wanted to do my own flower this time, so I did.
I made my flower with lace and silk paper,
which I have stamped on with a text stamp.
Then I've put together the flower and added a little Stickles.
And over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this weeks Challenge is "Food for Thougts".
have placed my flower on a box that I've done,
and I shall I fill it with something good. Yummy....
They may lose weight at any other time.



The stamp is from Bildmålarna.
The papers are from Prima Marketing - "Pastiche Collection, Love letter"




I've also thought to participate in the Challenge over at Kreative Stempelfreunde,
their theme this week is "Shapes", (and i have used my spellbinder.)
And to Everybody Art Challenge - "My favourite thing",
because I love to do anything but just cards, (although it is fun too)
Oh, I just found this Challenge, and it is purfect
 Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Hey Cupcake
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
luv
Debby

Donna sa...

Amazing carton Birgit and so beautifully embellished...your photography is amazing! A fab take on our food themed challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Kreatives von Andrea sa...

Hi, a gorgeous carton, lovely image & colouring!

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Karen sa...

Mmmm....looks good enough to eat!! : ) THanks for joining us at scrappy frogs challenge blog! : )

Jenny sa...

A beautiful gift box. The image is so scrummy its good enough to eat.(It's lunch time!)
I'm glad you found us.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS