Birthday Wishes Coming Your Way

lördag 22 januari 2011

Hi dear friends! It's Saturday again and the week has gone too fast.
But here where I live, the days getting longer and brighter now, and that is nice.
I'll try not to show so many pictures, you may want to look at more blogs than mine.
This card with Tilda I made for Friday Sketchers challenge this week.


I have painted her with my Distress Inks.
And the papers is very old but purchased from Panduro.
Centiment from Create With TLC.


I've tried to make a flag pole with a knob, can you see it?


I also want to participate in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Recip 1,2,3,( one button, two balls on the flagpole, three flowers)
Delightful Challenges - Celebration
Simon Says Stamps - Bingo ( Buttons, Flowers, Glitter/Glimmer )

Thank you so very much for looking!
I wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


2 kommentarer:

Jeanette sa...

This is so pretty! I love this sweet Tilda and the gorgeous papers that you have used!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Suzilou sa...

Beautifull card all the way through to the inside hehe,love that Tilda image and your bow is fab! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS